In the process of production and operation, the inner tube die is impacted by vibration and other combined forces, which leads to the formation of gap and wear of components. The traditional repair methods include overlay welding, thermal spraying, brush ferry, etc., but there are some disadvantages in several methods: overlay welding will make the surface of parts reach a very high temperature, cause deformation or cracks of parts, affect the dimensional accuracy and normal use, and even lead to fracture in serious cases; brush ferry, though not affected by heat, can not be too thick, pollution is serious, and its application is greatly limited System.
Because the material is a "variable" relationship, when the external force impacts the material, the material will deform and absorb the external force, and expand and shrink with the expansion and contraction of the bearing or other parts, always keep tight fit with the parts, and reduce the probability of wear. For the wear of large-scale vulcanizer, "mold" or "matching parts" can also be used to repair the damaged equipment on site, to avoid the overall disassembly of the equipment, to guarantee the matching size of the parts to a large extent, and to meet the production and operation requirements of the equipment.
1. Pay attention to the temperature of the hot plate during preheating. If it fails to meet the requirements, it must be adjusted under the guidance of the instructor. It is forbidden to move without permission.
2. Before the test, check whether the oil tank reaches the required scale, and then start the machine to check whether all components work normally and whether the column (frame plate) is lubricated.
3. When the mold is placed between hot plates, scalding or crushing accidents shall be prevented. It is not allowed to put the mold when the hot plate rises.
4. After the mold is loaded, it shall be placed in the middle of the plate, and the person shall stand in the center of the operation platform. When the required pressure is reached after the mold is closed, the motor shall be closed. If it fails to meet the requirements, please ask the instructor to adjust it. Do not move it without permission.
5. Take the mold with iron hook to prevent hand injury. In case of any product sticking to the mold, knock the mold opening tool carefully to prevent the mold from falling to the ground or damaging the feet.
6. In case of any failure of the machine, the power must be cut off immediately and reported to the teacher. It is forbidden to dismantle all parts without permission.